In addition to auditing and tax advisory services our company deals also with business valuation.
During the implementation of the valuation process we put great emphasis on understanding the scope of activities of our client as well as on the mapping of it’s business processes.
During the valuation process we take into consideration both the external factors (sectoral characteristics, legislation environment, presence of competitors, changes of market demand, rentability, average profit margin) as well as the internal factors (specific business management of the client, strengths and weaknesses, cost structure, property structure, efficiency, management of human resources etc.)
Our company’s staff have professional experience in the following fields:
- Cooperative business share assessment
- Determination of fair market value of companies
- Determination of business value using Discontal Cash Flow (DCF) method
- Asset based approach to determine the market value of assets (cost based method, market data comparative analytical method, yield calculation method)
- Determination of fair market value of investments.
During our valuation process we determine the given „market value” in cooperation with relevant experts ( legal, technical, marketing etc.)